Wednesday, December 08, 2010

where are you. show up. show me. show your self. grow your voice. humbly tear a rush. get back. get off. stop your humming thought. let me hold. hold something that yours. teach me. share it. let me now. how to believe in. again. pour me a thing. called a trusts. because my pocket already lack of those. teach me how to believe in again. believe in those happiness they spent. show me the difference. show me you are different. show me the wound. cause i know. diversity. blame you. harm you. choke you. tear you. punch you. stab you. flay you. burn you. and. throw you away. slap you down. but our God's know. you'll be okay. but. yea it's aching. show me, show me you are wounded. teach me to believe. because. feels nothing. when you are aiming. a few words combining.
some words:

"i want to believe in you."
ill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a pleasure to give an opinion :)

अनुयायियों